Dec 27, 2020
“Major Gold Exploration Project Located in Queensland, Australia”
InterGroup Mining Limited, an Australian company, together with its wholly-owned subsidiary Jodo Gold Pty Ltd, has a major gold exploration project located in North Queensland, Australia, approximately 250 kilometres from the major seaport of Townsville, west of Charters Towers, and immediately north of the gold-bearing district of Pentland.
Brilliant Brumby, Brandy Creek, & Spear Projects
• The best drilling results of 2018-19 came from areas surrounding the Brumby, Surprise and Brandy Creek Drilling has established Charters Towers style gold
• Management has proven expertise to move the project smartly up the valuation curve
• Highly viable, economically robust low-cost gold project
• The mining asset is located within the Charters Towers – Ravenswood Gold Province, which has produced more than 20 million ounces of Gold.
• Brandy Creek is an important new area. Drilling results from here have shown big similarities to the Brilliant Brumby line.
“Very high gold values have been returned from both rock chip and stream sediment reconnaissance sampling of the Brilliant Brumby and other gold-bearing vein systems.”
InterGroup Mining (IGM) hold a 100%-interest in the Brumby Project which is a major gold project in Northern Queensland.
This project is located within an under-explored area of the famous Charters Towers Gold Province which has produced more than 20 million ounces of gold. The company’s two drilling programmes have resulted in the delineation of gold resources on narrow vein quartz-sericite lodes at the Brumby Project.
InterGroup Mining Limited creates, delivers and captures value through accelerating the value of highly anomalous mining tenements that have shown outstanding qualities.