Can I see a spine doctor for cervical spondylolisthesis

Article about Can I see a spine doctor for cervical spondylolisthesis

Published by

May 10, 2021

Yes, you can consult the orthopedic specialist or neurosurgeon for cervical spondylolisthesis. If you have no possibility to visit the hospital in person, you can find the best ortho doctor or neurologist in the Second opinion app, which has 100+ doctors available online to solve your doubts.

Surgery is the most critical thing that one should really care about. Before undergoing spinal cord injury or any related minor major surgeries, it is recommended to get a second medical opinion.

In India, the covid-19 cases are increasing rapidly and to combat this, people are residing in their home for safety. Meanwhile while staying home, critical patients or chronic disease patients can avail the doctors device with the help of telemedicine apps like second opinion.

Expert medical suggestions and remedies from doctors online can be easily gettable by the this app. This is the app download link -