The Bangkok International Luxury Property and Residency Conference 2020, an international conference and exhibition dedicated to high-end real estate worldwide and the latest trends in migration, will be held on 27-28 February 2020 at Anantara Siam Bangkok Hotel in Bangkok, Thailand. Here are at least four reasons why this event is worth attending.
- The opportunity to personally meet senior executives of major development companies from 30 countries
The event boasts an impressive lineup of developers and agents. As an individual investor, you may establish contacts with top managers at these companies. Exhibitors will present real property in the most attractive investment destinations, including the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta, and more.
- Listen to keynote speakers at the conference
One of the event’s highlights is an international conference featuring speakers and industry professionals from 30 countries. They will address a broad array of topics, including acquisition of upmarket residential, commercial and income-generating properties overseas, obtaining a second passport, change of residency, business immigration, and wealth management.
- Get first-hand advice from acknowledged experts
The event combines an international conference with panel discussions on 27 February and a table-top exhibition, workshops, and individual meetings between exhibitors and attendees on 28 February. On the second day, you will have an opportunity to introduce yourself to the persons you are interested in and get first-hand advice on all matters relating to the subject of the Conference. A convenient online appointment scheduling system provided by the organizer will enable you to make the most of your time at the event.
- Receive answers to all your questions
The event will cover a range of themes, including:
1. Acquisition of luxury real estate
• As a permanent or seasonal residence;
• To secure assets (liquid real estate in the world’s largest cities, rental properties); and
• To gain temporary or permanent residency through investment.
2. Temporary and permanent residence permits in highly developed countries, change of residency and immigration status.
3. Personal financial consulting.
The Bangkok International Luxury Property and Residency Conference 2020 is the 20th project in the IELP series. Since 2016, ILP events have been held around the world, including Shanghai, Monaco, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku.
Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the events can be viewed here.
To learn more about the event and register to attend, please visit the official website.