SmartMoneyMatch's annual awards are celebrating excellence, innovation, and performance across the business, legal, financial, and investment communities.
- Each series is designed to reward those most deserving in this very global and very challenging environment. They give a comprehensive analysis of the industry and a complete run-through of the best of the best regarding industry experts.
- SmartMoneyMatch prides itself on the validity of its awards and its winners. They are given solely on merit and recognize leaders in their respective fields. While we offer packages to help the winner promote their achievement, there is never any commercial requirement, and further, no award can be guaranteed by payment, only by merit, sheer determination, and hard work.
- Our award winners are determined through a rigorous process, which starts when we open the ballot boxes and distribute the voting forms through our partners within the industry.
- We combine the votes received – alongside supporting evidence – with our own in-house research to arrive at our final winners' list. This comprehensive selection process ensures that our awards are a true representation of the market and that our winners are truly at the cutting edge of their fields.
- We understand that bigger does not necessarily mean better. Our awards are broken down first by region and then into wider categories, ensuring that every firm has an equal chance – from local to global, niche to full-service.
- We want to hear from you, so get voting and have your say!
The SmartMoneyMatch awards will be attributed to outstanding achievements for organizations/persons in the following categories:
- Award for most-outstanding Multi-Asset Class manager
- Award for Outstanding Equity Manager with
2.1. Best Equity Switzerland Manager
2.2. Best Equity Europe Manager
2.3. Best Equity North-America manager (the U.S. and/or Canadian equity)
2.4. Best Global Equity Manager
2.5. Best Emerging Market Equity Manager
3. Best Fixed Income-Manager
4. Best Real Estate Managers
4.1. Best European Real Estate Manager
4.2. Best Global Real Estate Manager
5. Best Commodity Manager
6. Best CTA manager
7. Best Long/Short Equity Manager
8. Best Secondaries House
9. Fund awards
10. Hedge-funds awards
12. Tax awards
13. M&A awards